Bookkeeping, Accounting & CPA Services, and QuickBooks Support & Training
Are you considering a new start-up business?
At Flewelling & Mitton, PC, we’re available to assist you in all the financial facets of getting your business set up, organized, and launched with the accounting tools you’ll need to succeed, and we are committed to YOUR success.
Services we provide to a start-up:
- Business formation: what is your vision for your company?
- Entity selection: what type of legal entity should you choose: LLC, S-Corp, Sole Proprietorship?
- Accounting system selection: what type of software solution will work best for you?
- Chart of accounts setup: how do you set up your initial chart of accounts?
- Record-keeping advice: what statements and records do you need to keep?
Business Bookkeeping & Accounting Services:
Once your business is up and running, you might want to have someone else handle your day-to-day bookkeeping tasks as well as produce your financial statements. Rather than hire a full-time bookkeeper, we can perform these routine tasks for you so you can focus on your business and what you do best. You’ll be saving money and be assured that you’re following all the regulations. Consider what a time-saver it would be to have access to these services:
- Bookkeeping and accounting services: post deposits, payments, & receipts; prepare bank reconciliations; reconcile accounts.
- Financial statements:
- Balance sheet
- Profit & loss statement
- QuickBooks support and training
- CPA services:
- Payroll tax planning
- Salary and withholding planning
- Sales tax preparation
- Compilations and reviews
- Business financial consulting